My organizing ecourses are like no other… Get ready to feel empowered, motivated, and accomplished!
- Do you start an organizing project and give up before completing it?
- Do you buy organizing gadgets only to discover they don’t work?
- When you sit down at your cluttered desk, do you feel like throwing everything away and starting over is the best solution?
- Do you cringe at the thought of inviting guest over because they might see your mess while secretly wishing you could have friends over?
- Do you open the door to get started and just close it again because you don’t know where to start?
- Do you have the desire to get organized but lack the know how?
- Do you simply want to learn more about organizing?
In My eCourses you will:
- Learn how to make decisions about what to keep, or not keep – avoiding decision fatigue
- Learn how to walk yourself through the organizing process – the mental and physical steps
- Learn how to plan and purchase organizing supplies – what, where, when, why, how
- Learn how to best use your organizing supplies – there is a right and wrong way
- Learn how to make better use of the space in a room – it may require an outside perspective
- Learn tools and techniques that can easily be applied to a broad array of situations
- Learn how to store your ongoing projects – in my Craftroom ecourse
- Learn where to recycle or re-purpose purged supplies – in my Craftroom ecourse
- Feel empowered to take back your home and rid it of clutter! 💪
- Feel pride in your home, especially when people come to visit! 😁
- And a whole lot more 😊
Here’s what you can expect from my Organizing eCourses:
- Specific Steps – Clear steps on WHAT TO DO to make progress
- Growth – Learn how to shift your mindset through the various techniques I share
- Inspiration – I’m a motivator! Not only through the content I share but through how I share it
- Real Life Application – This isn’t theory, what I share is really what I have used in homes over the past decade of organizing in peoples homes.
- Pictures – Examples where applicable of what I am describing to help you better understand.
- Reflective Questions – to guide you to your right answer when organizing.
- Time Estimates – I share my best guess as to how long it will take to get through each lesson so you can plan accordingly
Why Buy my Organizing eCourse?
In this eCourse you will be learning what I teach my in-home clients and then some.
If you paid for me to come into your home and get your room organized, it would cost anywhere from $260 up to as much as $3000+ depending on what room or area(s). In my eCourse, you have access to all the tools you need to get it done yourself. You’ll save money by organizing it yourself, and learn a lot about organizing so you can successfully manage your stuff in the future.
Say goodbye to your clutter!